On Behalf of the YMCA of the Chesapeake,
WELCOME to the YMCA of the Chesapeake PICKLEBOWL 2023
February 4-5, 2023
From your Tournament Director – Aaron Hutt firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: YMCA at Washington Street
Easton, MD 21601
Doors open at 7:30 A.M.
Men’s and Women’s Doubles – Saturday, Feb. 4
Mixed Doubles- Sunday Feb. 5
Please read this message in its entirety for important information concerning the tournament that you should be aware of prior to your arrival
Double Elimination for all brackets with 5 or more teams
• Winner’s Bracket Matches – 2 of 3 games to 11, win by 2
• Survivor’s Bracket Matches – 1 game to 15, win by 2
• Bronze Medal Matches - 1 game to 15, win by 2
• Gold Medal Matches - 2 of 3 games to 11, win by 2. If survivor’s bracket winner wins the 2 of 3 match, a final 15 point, win by 2 game will be played to determine the Gold medal winner
Round Robin Tournament for all brackets with 4 teams or less
• 3 teams – Double Round Robin – Each match will be 1 game to 21, win by 2
• 4 teams Single Round Robin - Each match will best 2 of 3 games to 11, win by 2
Each team will be given (2) 1 minute time outs per game for all rounds
Participants: . Brackets will be posted the day of play. Remember that brackets are subject to change until each event starts. Please regularly check the pickleball bracket.come for real time updates.
• Player's age as of: 12/31/23
• Minimum Age of Player: 13
• Final Registration Deadline (Registered by): Jan 30, 2023
• Tournament Sanctioning: Not Sanctioned
• Registration - $55.00
• When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
• Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
• Additional Info
• • Primary Ball: Franklin x40
• • Practice Courts Available: Friday: 3-6 pm; Saturday: 7:45-8:30am and after courts open; Sunday: 7:45-8:30am
• • Referees will only be used when necessary for Gold medal games. All other games will be played using the honor system, calling your own lines and the server calling the score before they begin the motion of the serve.
A light lunch will be available to all participants on both tournament days.
Refunds will be provided until the end of registration (Jan 30, 2023)